If you aren’t already a member of the ContentoItaliano Community and wish to sign up, follow the instructions below.
- In the top menu bar of the website, click on Join The Community.
- This should take you to a login page. If you are already registered with the Community, you can log in with the username and password that you set.
If you are yet to register with the community, click on the sign up button
3. This takes you to a registration page where you can enter your details and create a username and password.
Click on Submit. This will open up a Stripe payment box to collect your £2 monthly subscription.
4. After your payment has gone through, you will receive a message asking you to check your emails (and also check your spam folder) for a link to activate your account.
5. After your account has been activated, you will be able to log into the ContentoItaliano website. When you are logged in, you’ll notice that the menu will have changed to show a Community button, that you can use to access the community.